The first trustee of W9MJL call sign according to the ARRL was Leo Archambault, W9FPD. He held the position from 1951 thru 1956.
In 1957, W9MJL was not listed in the ARRL Call Book. It reappeared in 1958 and continued to be listed until present.
Nathaniel C. Smith, W9UJ, (Uncle John) became the second trustee in 1958. He was owner of the Milford Canning Company.
Dr. Allen Tailer, W9JZH, took over the trustee responsibilities from "Uncle John" (date unknown) and remained as trustee until 1976.
Don Russell, WA9EIC became trustee at that time and held the position until January 27, 2011 for a total of 35 years as trustee making him the longest lasting trustee in club hisotry.
In January 2011 the trusteeship was transferred to Josh Kittle, N9WEW.